Multimorphic, Austin, TX
Creative Director — 2018-Present
Lead team of designers, engineers and software developers in developing next generation pinball games.
- Developed storyline and gameplay rules
- Oversaw artistic direction of all asset creation.
- Directed hardware and software development teams.
- Created animated, video, audio and print assets for games.
Various Companies, Houston, TX
Freelance Director/Videographer/Editor/Animator — 2007-Present
Handled multiple aspects of post production for various projects.
- Directed and animated web explainer videos.
- Edited and animated various corporate and narrative projects, including a broadcast reality show.
- Scripted, directed, shot, animated and edited corporate promotional videos.
- Created translated graphics and subtitles for corporate projects in a variety of languages.
- DIT and teleprompter for location and studio productions
The Editing Company, Houston, TX
Vice President/Senior Editor — 2010-2016
Senior Editor — 2003-2010
Supervised all aspects of production, post-production, and operations.
- Performed post-production services for hundreds of projects, including editing, animating, audio recording/editing, graphics, mastering, closed-captioning, authoring, and duplication.
- Handled planning, purchasing, and maintenance of all equipment. This includes designing and supervising the construction of a new 7500 sq. ft. facility with 3 SAN connected HD edit suites, audio suite and recording booth, 29' X 32' production studio, duplication, closed-captioning, and a centralized data/tape room.
- Handled direction, shooting, and lighting of broadcast and industrial productions.
- Oversaw budgeting, pricing, website, staff, and other operational issues.
Medivision, Houston, TX
Production Director — 2002-2003
Oversaw all aspects of various productions for the medical field.
- Scripted, directed, shot, animated and edited continuing medical education videos.
- Found, hired, and supervised production personnel all over the country for various shoots.
KVUE 24, Austin, TX
Production Department — 2001-2002
Handled multiple aspects of studio production of live newscasts and events.
- Floor manager, camera operator, tape operator, master control and audio.
KVR-TV Channel 9, Austin, TX
Various Positions — 1997-2001
Oversaw all aspects of low power broadcast station.
- Station manager 00-01. Oversaw all staff and business operations.
- Operations manager 99-00. Oversaw all technical operations, both broadcast and production.
- Promotions manager 98-99. Oversaw all station promotions, including print, on-air, and live events.
- Production department 97-98. Worked on various productions, including live sports, studio shows, and edited single camera productions.
HTV/KVHC Channel 15, Kerrville, TX
Co-Founder/Co-Owner — 1995-2013
Co-founded local broadcast station, set up studio and field production capabilities, designed and oversaw 2 facility expansions, and established post-production operations. Periodically acted as an operational and production consultant.
University of Texas, Austin, TX — B.S. Radio-Television-Film - 2001
- Very experienced in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and most Adobe CC apps.
- Director, videographer, production manager, operations manager, supervisor.
- Experience with Avid, Pro-Tools, FCP, and various effects packages.
- Proficient in both PCs and Macs, with a specialty in Mac OSX.
- Familiar with Spanish.
- A quick study and problem solver.
References available upon request.